7. WunderPass undertakes reasonable measures to ensure the protection of the personal data which is supplied to it via the Website. However, it is important to note that no email, mobile, web browser or other electronic transmission is ever fully protected or free from potential errors. Consequently, you should pay specific attention to the information you provide via electronic transmission.
8. In respect of deleting your information, the applicable laws may require that WunderPass retains certain information for a specific period of time. As a result, WunderPass may not be able to delete certain pieces of information from its database.
9. As WunderPass expands, the opportunity to sell and buy businesses or assets will arise. In the event of these business transfers, for example, corporate sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution, the personal information supplied to WunderPass may be part of the transferred assets.
10. WunderPass may collect through the Website personal information from you in the following ways:
i. WunderPass may collect the following information from you when you register on the Website: (1) primary contact (title, first name, last name, email, phone, and position); (2) secondary contact (title, first name, last name, email, phone, and position); (3) business postal address; (4) business language; (5) business name; (6) business address; (7) business phone; (8) business website; (9) business email; (10) staff member details (first name, last name, email); (11) profile picture; (12) password; (13) merchant type; (14) merchant category; (15) other information provided through comments
ii. Inquiries/surveys – when you lodge enquiries with WunderPass or respond to surveys, this information is stored.
iv. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses- when you visit the Website, information may be collected through our IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is unique to the computer through which you are connected to the Internet.
11. The personal information collected from you by WunderPass is used:
i. to allow you to better interact with Consumers;
ii. for login purposes;
iii. to personalize each staff members login accounts;
iv. to communicate with you;
v. to know in what language to present information to you;
vi. deliver our newsletter to you;
vii. to provide you with the products and services requested by you;
viii. to notify you about the existing or new products and/or services;
13. The personal information you provide to WunderPass is a fundamental part of our relationship with you. It is important to note, however, there are circumstances when your information may be shared with certain third parties without further notice to you. The potential circumstances are as follows:
iii. Legal requirement: WunderPass may, if required by law or in good faith, disclose its customer information to: (1) Ensure compliance with a legal obligation or assist government enforcement agencies; (2) Protect and defend its rights or property; (3) Respond to urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the services or the public; (4) Protect against legal liability; (5) Defend you from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful users or; (6) Protect the security or integrity of the Website;
iv. Opt out programs: information may be provided to certain opt-out programs without your consent for marketing or promotional uses, however, as a WunderPass customer, you have the right to not participate in these services.
v. Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Data: When you interact with WunderPass through the Website, we also receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. WunderPass may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by WunderPass affiliates, agents or service providers. We may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors or users of the Website, the number of visitors to each page of our website, the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Website. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Website, WunderPass may conduct research on its customer demographics, interests and behaviour based on the personal information and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analysed on an aggregate basis. WunderPass may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. WunderPass may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
14. WunderPass does not rent, trade or sell personal information to or with third parties.
15. If you would like to access, modify, or delete your personal information that is processed through the Website, please send an email to the following email address: email@example.com. WunderPass will answer your request within two weeks.
16. Your personal information will be kept for as long as is necessary to provide you with the requested service. For instance, if your personal information is collected to deliver the newsletter, your personal information will be kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter service.
17. When your personal information is no longer necessary to deliver the requested service, WunderPass will keep your personal data for a maximum of one year in identifiable form.
20. The Website may contain links to other websites. WunderPass is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites.